Easter Babys!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waysidecorpse

Anti Mod
So the time has come and i have at this moment one little baby chinchilla waddling around its mother cage, im normally up this early anyways ((10AM)) and i sat down at my computer and turned it on to her hear chirping and i figured she was wanting my attention like she always does in the morning and i look over and see her leg is wet as she sits in her corner, then thats when i see it, this wittle baby face poke out and i swear to god i squeeed. pictures will be provided asap but i can't tell if she is having a second one cause the baby is still kinda wet.

Update.

We have two baby Kits, A male and Female both healthy and happy and causing Mayhem and Shenanigans The females Name is Rose and the Males name is Zero down below i give you pictures to the babys who are at this moment chirping away

Baby%20cuteness_zps6hodnsu3.jpg

Zero is a fat healthy 70 Grams
Rose is a fat Healthy 68 Grams and a Terror

Rose is a little Terror but is by far more curious about things then her little brother. Zero just tends to keep to himself and near his mother and wont go looking around the cage. When can i start adding things back to the cage btw? all i got is the mom food bowl water bottle and her potty...I left it because she got very upset about it being gone.

Back