Christmas is Coming!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepperpot

Chin Mum & Fluffslave!
My chins have just handed me their Christmas wish list. Lots of toys, delicious healthy treats and nice new fleece cage liners. What presents has everyone else's chins requested?

:1present::MC10:

Omg, ticklechin, I just died of cuteness. o_O

Eli got some early gifts. Bunk bed hammock, shelf, hanging toys..
But in his sock he has unpeeled willow sticks, a sisal ball, and a knot nibbler.

Mine is getting a flying saucer wheel as I finally managed to get one for a good price on eBay:D. If the shop has some in she'll also be getting some chew things and I've made her a chin tree for playtime (basically a chin sized cat tree). No fleeces as the ones she's got were new less than two months ago!!

Omg dawn!!! I need to copy that picture with my Nibbles!!! That is so darn cute- I need to dig out the sewing machine! I wonder if I could get nibs to sit still?? Lol I might have to photoshop.

Edit: I showed hubby and he laughed at me and said good luck. I tend to forget my sweetie gets out of her cage and turns into the Tasmanian devil. Lol! Photoshop it is!!

Last edited:
Back