• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mated pair needs new home

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilyLiliLove

SassyChinchillasRescue
I have a set male and female chinchillas that need a new home. I have 2 chinchillas that need a new home. Both 5 years old. It will be $50 for both chins. $25 a piece.

If you want supplies and a cage i am asking $150 and this includes the chins too. Will come with 3 dust bath houses, a water bottle, food dishes, a chew toy, bag of hay cubes, container of food, container of hay pellets, hay and a cage. cage is pulled apart and ready to go. It is a ferret nation single level.

i am sorry i thought i have been a member for 30 days, i really did. i just looked and i am actually only a day away but you can pull it down if need be. it won't happen again!!! SORRY!

male and female housed together?

i got them this way. i tried to separate them and the female refused to eat, drink or even move. i feel bad but its the only way i feel that i can keep her happy. i hate that they are caged together but what can i do otherwise? I don't want her to die so this is the only thing i can do for now. I have been working on separating them though. If i can successfully separate them i will post them as separates and with two different cages, though the second one won't be a ferret nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back