Vitakraft VitaSmart Chinchilla Food in Bulk

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gumba3

Is there a way to order Vitakraft VitaSmart Chinchilla Food in a bulk, my 3lb food costs about $15.00 a bag. If someone could give me a website that ships internationally or to Ontario, Canada; I would greatly appreciate.

Why would you want that junk? That food is bad for chins. You should be using either Oxbow Essential or Mazuri. There are a few others that are good but these two are the easiest to get. PLEASE read the info on this forum about the proper foods for chins before you harm your chin.

I can't help you with were to get that food, but just so you know Vitakraft food is not good food. Better quality chinchilla foods include Oxbow, Mazuri, and Tradition. Oxbow and Mazuri can both be bought in bulk on the Flower Town Chinchilla website. They are located in Brampton, ON so if you are near there you can even pick it up from them directly and save on shipping.

I'm not sure how much in bulk you are looking for, but keep in mind you don't want to have more food open then you can use up in about a month. The food starts loosing nutrients after being exposed to the air (when you open it), and is going to start going stale after a month.

Back