One door closes; Another opens

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverHedgie

You may be aware that my baby and first hedgie, Watson, passed away just recently. While I miss him terribly, I believe it was a good thing as it allowed a little girl to find a new home.

1 year old Harriet Marmalade was in need of rehoming as her previous mommy didn't feel she could give her the attention she deserved. Her mommy posted the add for her, including her custom built cage and adorable custom made strawberry house, less than a week before Watson passed away. Two days after he passed, I knew I need another hedgie - I missed the sound of little feet on the wheel at night and checking on the little quilly ball during the day - so I looked online to see if one was for sale and low and behold, the only add for a hedgehog was for Harriet. I contacted the lady and the very next day, Harriet came home with me. And while she was very well cared for at her old home, she's made me very happy.

She's quite the spirited little girl, as she's done nothing but huff and point her quills at me since she came home two days ago, but she's slowly warming up to me and I look forward to the time when she won't be so shy.

Welcome Harriet Marmalade. I love you already. (Pictures to come!)

Back