• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for a senior chin in Northeast Ohio

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

sarabeth20_99

I would like to adopt an older chinchilla. I have wanted a chin for a few years, but I would like to start with an older, tame chinchilla before jumping in with a baby and a 15+ year commitment. I have never owned a chin before, but I have had smaller pets, and I also have 4 cats and 2 dogs. My mom works at a vet's office, so my animals are always well taken care of. Please let me know if anyone hears of an older chin available in the Northeast Ohio area! (I'm in Madison, OH.) Thanks!

I don't know that an older chin would be any more "tame" than a younger one per se. It's all just their temperament more than age. I'd imagine that you could find a rancher with a laid back retired chin, or a rescue pretty easy in that area as there are a lot of chins in OH. I'm not familiar with the state really, but there is Shoot's, Ryerson's, Vetter, I know many more breeders up that way as well that are passing my mind.

female chinchilla

hi! i am in ann arbor, michigan, so im a little far, but i could meet you someway in the middle! so i have a mosaic chinchilla. her name is baddie and i absolutely love her. she's so sweet and kind, and is so so chill. she's 4 years old. i cant have her in my next living arrangement, though. any chance you're still looking for a chinchilla and are interested? thanks!

Back