• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chins in Idaho?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Ally11

I have been searching for a breeder near Boise Idaho but I haven't had much luck. I found a breeder in Pocatello and I'm waiting for them to get back with me. Does anyone know of a Breeder in Idaho?

Narcissus on this board is in Idaho, I don't know where. When I was looking to get a chin i talked to her on the phone and she was a fountain of good info on chins. I got one of my chins from Craner Chinchillas, they were in Idaho at one point. He may be in Utah now, though.

I'm in Idaho and got my first ones from the Craners who were around Boise a couple years ago. There are also a couple breeders in Seattle I believe as well.

All the breeders above have very nice animals. Ryan Chin & Tabitha both live in Seattle, WA they also have nice animals too.

The Craners and Narcissus are all in Idaho. I have met Narcissus and she brought me 5 beautiful chins form the Craner's last February.

Back