• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

female cream-color pinto hedgehog, untamed, free to qualified home

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

dragonhood

What I mean by 'qualified home' is someone that I see is active on the forum (it shows your knowledge and ability to care for her/it makes me feels more confident about the re-homing). My main concern is that I don't ever want her to have a bad life (like being constantly bred).

Livi is a sweet girl once she gets used to you but due to medical reasons she has become untamed from the lack of handling other than to clean her cage. She will come with her wheel, food and water bowls, the rest of the food I have (Innova and Evo, Livi switches food like a champ), igloo, fleece igloo cover, fleece sleepy sacks, large bin cage, and puppy pads that I use for bedding.

I reserve the right to choose her new owner. I live in Central Michigan and will not ship but will drive her up to a couple of hours away to meet you for $10-$20 in gas dependant upon the distance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just re-read my post and I mean medical reasons on my part, Livi is healthy, active, and doing normal hedgehog things like wheeling, eating, and burrowing under her bedding to potty on the plastic instead of the puppy pads (lol).

I'd take her but I'm in eastern IA so you'd have to find someone travelling to bring her. We are in chicago the 1st.

Back