intros for my kitties

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisbradley6

just a little chin-crazy!
hi! i'm returning to the forum after a few years off! I have since become a "crazy cat lady" in ADDITION to my reigning title of "Crazy chinchilla lady" and thought I would post some pics of my furry felines!

The first is my baby named "CRICKET". This pretty tuxedo girl is the one who started it all! My ex and I found her scared and running around the parking lot of a Jewel grocery store at night near a busy intersection. We caught her and she stole our hearts. The vet placed her at 7 weeks at the time, so that puts her turning 2 this April. She is very shy around new people and tends to hide. But she is extremely smart!! She knows her name and certain words (treats, food, up, etc).

I wanted a friend for Cricket, so a few months later came "MIXIE"! I found a lady on craigslist who runs her own private rescue from her home. She described Mixie to me as a "tabby with huge eyes like Puss in Boots from Shrek" and boy was she right! She is about the same age as Cricket (she is 2 this May) but she still has a meow that sounds like a little kitten. She is a dark brown tabby, with hardly any white on her, and some carmel colored patches. After looking up pictures, i believe her to be a "torbi", tabby/torti mix. adooorables!

When the girls and I moved in with my current boyfriend, he fell in love with them, but decided that we should get a cat that was "his too". So along came "MOZZI". We found Mozzi at a small rescue run within a little pet food store, who get their animals from surrenders, animal control, and other shelters (they rescue a LOT of animals who would otherwise be put down). Mozzi is a gray tabby with a white belly and splotches of latte colored fur around his tummy & sides. He is the snugglest of all the cats. He also LOVES to play fetch and go for walks (in our apartment building) on his leash. We think someone told him that he is a dog, and he never learned otherwise!

Attachments

• Cricket.jpg
    Cricket.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 120
  • Mixie.jpg
    Mixie.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 118
  • Mozzi.jpg
    Mozzi.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 118
Back