Food Recall Expanded

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smhufflepuff

super-duper hedgiepig
Per: http://www.thatpetplace.com/natura-recall

Natura Pet Food Recall
On March 18th we informed you that Natura Pet is voluntarily recalling specific California Natural, Innova, EVO, and Healthwise dry dog, cat, and ferret items as a precautionary measure due to potential Salmonella contamination. Natura has now expanded that recall to include additional products that have tested positive for the presence of salmonella.

No Karma, Mother Nature, wet or treat products are included in this recall. No illnesses have been reported from the recalled product and no other P&G Pet Care brands are affected by this recall. Natura Pet is taking the precautionary measure to voluntarily recall the entire production window.

Please see below for an updated list of Natura Pet products and the lot codes of the included products, and the That Fish Place item number if we have carried the item. The expiration window for all affected products is 12/17/13 through 3/24/14. If you have a product listed below, check the lot number on the bag to find out if it is included in the recall.

What to do if you have an affected product:
If you determine that you have one of the affected products, contact Natura Pet on their website, by phone (1-800-224-6123) or fill out this form. You may also return the product to That Fish Place - That Pet Place retail store for replacement or reimbursement for your purchase.

Again we sincerely apologize for having to bring this quality concern to your attention.
If you need additional information regarding this recall please call Natura Pet at 1-800-224-6123. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause, and want to assure you that we are taking all the necessary steps to ensure your purchase meets your expectations.

Thank you for letting us know Melissa. I already checked Sonics Innova and it is not part of that affect batch. But when I have to get more kibble for him I am going to find something to replace the Innova in case this happens again.

Back