• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Chinchillas in Nor-Cal or So-cal area :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chinmomma0205

Hello, I live in Santa Maria, CA and I am looking for another chinchilla. Preferably a mosaic or something with great color. I have a female grey and would love a mosaic, or ebony white or some other unique mutation.
P.s. I am willing to drive a couple hours.
Thank you in advance!

Sumiko lives in Manteca I would go with her. Also Jan 21st & 22nd there is a CA State Chin show in Ventura which is close to you you should come by just to see how it goes.

Thank you! I tried Sumiko and she only had boys. Found a breeder out of Irvine. Driving down this weekend.
And oh awesome. Thank you Snickers. I did not know about the show.

Sorry, I have not been on this site in a while! As mentioned, I am in Manteca (Nor Cal) and usually can go down to So Cal about once a month, if anyone down that way is looking for a chin. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you are still looking.

I have 30 Rescue Chinchillas our Aunt was a breeder and she passed away in Oct 2016. Mosaics were her fav I am keeping one of her mosaic males. I will be taking 15 up to my house where I give them proper care and sex them work with them and then find them homes.

Where are you located? I do not know the ages of them All that info got lost when she passed away sadly.

Back