Rest in peace my beautiful baby girl.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy

Last night I took my Holly into an clinic for an emergency pyometra. I was relieved when she woke up from the anesthesia and thought the worst was behind us. When I was watching her this morning, she started wheezing soI took her to her normal exotics vet where she passed. She would have turned 7 this December and my heart breaks thinking I could have done more or something else to save her. I'm so sorry baby girl but I hope you're in a better place now. I miss you and everyday will always still be a Holly day.

Holly.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

320140_10100485222212651_7994032_n.jpg

Aww. I'm so sorry for your loss. Don't blame yourself. You did all you could. RIP Holly.

Thoughts and prayer for you.Know that Holly is in the best hands now. Anyone who loves a pet will grieve and mourn the loss.You wouldn't be an animal lover if you u didn't.Don't doubt for a second that you could have done anything different. You went farther than most people just by taking her to the vet,sadly so many people would not have even done that.Rest peacefully sweet Holly.

I am so sorry for your loss! You did the best you could. Holly looks very happy in the photos (and apparently had a healthy curiosity about the camera). What a cutie.

Thank you everyone so much for your condolences and kind words. I'm still in disbelief that she's gone but at least she's no longer stressed or in pain and that gives me a little solace. Thanks again everyone.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Pyometra just sucks. If you're lucky enough to catch it, it's still no guarantee. :(

It definitely does. The more I think about it, the more I feel like regardless of what I did, it was just her time. :(

Back