Goofy Kiwi Pics

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash

Trouble....
So, before the big crash, I'd ordered some stuff from Virginia for the new babies. I got a tube, house, and hammock. Well, apparently, Kiwi is the hammock type.

kiwi.jpg

kiwi2.jpg

kiwi3.jpg

Now he's in the cage with the hammock (this was taken just before I seperated them because the water bottle I had leaked and I had to get out and get a new one) and he's the only chin I've ever had to prefer the hammock over the tube. I need to get some pics with my camera, but gotta wait until I get batteries lol.

Aww! I love to see chins snuggled up in their hammie. Just something cozy and so cute about it!

Lol Susan, but that's the top of the fleece house! I'll try to snag some of him in his fleece house. His preferred method of the tube is either on top, about to slide off, or hanging out onto the wooden ledge.

Lol they were taken with my cell phone! Here's some more pics!

Sleepy Kiwi
100_0146.jpg

Squirt sleeping. (This cage is temporary til I get the maternity cage this weekend from Brandi)
100_0147.jpg

The girls Dakota and Hash
100_0148.jpg

The boys Monaco and Cuda (They're hiding, the butts)
100_0149.jpg

Proof there is life in there
100_0153.jpg

i just wanted to say the ceramic houses tend to be a little harder for the chin to get the whole body. the plastic houses and bread pans work quite well

Very cute chinnies. I wish mine would use her hammock. I've never seen her in it but there is poop evidence...Tink definitely loves tubes.

--and your camera takes much better pics than your phone, lol!

Back