The kitty boys

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michelle (:

Here are our 6 month old (we think) kitties. Gourdy is the orange one and Boo is the black one...

018.jpg

030-2.jpg

033-2.jpg

031-1.jpg

041-2.jpg

I love their names, they fit great! I'm a huge kitten fan...I love the first picture of Boo, it looks like he has a white collar on, although you can tell in the other pictures he is lighter in his chest area as well. Did they come from the same litter? I had an orange kitty names Jojo years ago who was the best cat ever, so I'm always partial to orange cats!

Thanks!

Did they come from the same litter?

They didnt come from the same litter, they were rescued from my moms work at the vets office. Someone found Boo on a loading dock and found his siblings and mom shredded up by a wild animal and didnt kno what to do with him so they brought him to the vets office where my mom works and she brought him home since one of our cats recently passed away. Then a month later someone brought Gourdy in and found him outside and didnt want him....we got them both checked over and brought them home. We think they were about 5ish weeks when we got Boo and Gourdy was about 7-8 weeks...heres a couple pics from when they were itty bitty...

060-1.jpg

132-1.jpg

063.jpg

045.jpg

049.jpg

They are both so precious! I really like Gourdy's expression in the first picture, with those big, amber eyes :)

They're so CUTE! I love cats! I can see how mischievous they are!

Very handsome! I too have a six month old that was rescued at about 6 weeks. This is a cute age.

Back