• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chewing Wood Available

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaylorMadeChinchillas

Hey all, wanted to start a new thread for the wood we have available.

We currently have 11 pounds of Poplar sticks available for purchase. $6 per pound. Please PM me if you'd like to place an order.

Thanks

Attachments

• il_570xN.591538914_2br8.jpg
    il_570xN.591538914_2br8.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Ok everyone, I finally have some more wood available and it's DOGWOOD! I had to down a beautiful tree in my yard, so bad luck for me but great luck for you. Dogwood is one of my chins favorite chew because it has a wonderful smell and it is harder than other fruit wood so it last longer. I have 3 lbs of sticks, 2 lbs of 1/4 inch thick coins, and 1.5 lbs of logs (thicker than sticks). I also have several branches that are too thick for coins and will be making perches out of them. Price is $9 per pound. PM me order or leave them on here. If you would like the perches let me know. I will cut them to the exact length you want.Thanks again!

Attachments

• 20140504_153905.jpg
    20140504_153905.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 2014050495153836.jpg
    2014050495153836.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 23
All the coins are SOLD OUT. I still have sticks and logs available. Once again, if you need natural perches please let me know. Since I have an influx of branches I will be willing to make a great deal. Just PM me and let me know how many and how long you want them. Thanks again!

All of the Dogwood sticks are SOLD OUT. I still have Dogwood and Pear perches available. I will have some more Poplar and Pear wood sticks and coins available in a couple days. I will post what I have available when I have finished processing it. Thanks again everyone!

I just harvested some more pear and poplar wood. I started processing it today so it will be a few more days before I know exactly how much I have. My best guess is a few pounds of each. I'm taking preorders right now if anyone wants some. Just PM me and I'll put your name on the list. Thanks again.

Everything from this current batch is held aside and reserved for someone. If you still want your name on the waiting list for future orders, please email me with the varieties of wood that you would prefer. Thanks again!

Just pruned some more lovely pear wood hopefully all of it will be made into sticks. Looks like it will be a couple pounds after I'm done processing it. Any takers?

I finally have PECAN! I am starting to process most of it now but have a pound available. I will have much more to come very soon. I am selling it for $10 a pound. I will have twigs and sticks (pencil thickness average 6-7 " long), Coins (Slices of 1-1.5" thick pieces), and logs (Average of 4" long pieces about a 1" thick or more)

Attachments

• Pecan Wood Chews.jpg
    Pecan Wood Chews.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 10
Back