What color is this chin?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donna

Im not breeding, dont wanna breed, both of my chins are confirmed boys lol. Just figured you guys would know what color he is. I named him Blue because he looks blue to me. The color is not comming thru true with my camera phone.

His ears are pink with a white underbelly.

Thanks guys!

URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/orionsmamma/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140414_140445.jpg.html]
20140414_140445.jpg
[/URL]

I think he looks beige in the photos. Omg that pic of him sleeping on the shelf is so cute!! Look at those cute little paws :)

He is a beige =) The red eyes give it away. Not sure if he is a hetero or homo without a pedigree, but judging by how light he is, I want to say homo beige =) Such a cutie!

I absolutely love it lol! These little critters have stolen my heart with thier antics and cuteness. He gave me nose kisses last night....it was a first and I totally fell in love :D

OMG im off modded status! Yay!! I understand the why, but it sure is nice to have posts show up when I post them :)

Back