Hello Hello

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MoonHedgie

Hi Everyone! I'm a brand new Hedgie Mommy and I am SO in love with my little baby girl! She is 7 weeks old (12/17/2008) and I have named her Fern. Princess Fern Prickleback to be exact!!

I live in Maryland with my Husband. I have three grown children and one five-year old Granddaughter that recently moved with her parents to South Carolina. It will be a few months until she can meet Fern. :(

Fern comes to us after a long long time of consideration and reading. I don't think I could have prepared myself for how much I would love her the moment she unfolded in my hands.

I look forward to meeting everyone and learning from you so Fern is completely happy and healthy.

Nice to meet you all! :hug2:

Welcome! Congrats on your little baby, Fern. She sounds adorable. You'll have to help us out with pictures. I think hedgies are such cute little guys and would love to have one some day if the time is right. And good for you for learning so much about your baby before you adopted her. She'll have a good and healthy life with you.

Back