• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BLS chins sale list

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamlite

Adults
Pheobe and Mimi, sisters from different litters, pheobe is a 1 yr old beige who is very out going and friendly, Mimi is 8 months old and loves to explore, $160 together
Shelby-1 yr old standard grey female, fur chewer so a pet only, $85
Penny- 4 yr old medium tan female, very very sweet, will curl up on your arms and let you carry her around, has been caged with other females before, $110
Adult black velvet male, pet only, $100

kits
D16, 17, 18 are standard grey goldbar carrier males, will be ready the end of jan, $120 each or $300 together
D19 and D20 extra dark ebony males, will be ready the end of jan, $250 each or $450 together

Pictures can be seen on my website blschins.weebly.com Located in York, Pa. Can hold till ACS show with a deposit

Adults
Shelby-1 yr old standard grey female, fur chewer so a pet only, $80
Adult black velvet male, pet only, $100

kits
D16, 17, 18 are standard grey goldbar carrier males, will be ready the end of jan, $120 each or $300 together
D19 and D20 extra dark ebony males, will be ready the end of jan, $250 each or $450 together

Pictures can be seen on my website blschins.weebly.com Located in York, Pa. Can hold till ACS show with a deposit

Adult rescue female, beige, about 4-5 yrs old, sweet once she gets to know you, will be ready in March when pregnancy watch is over, pet only $80
kits

Kits
Medium tan male $160
Homo tan male $250
Extra dark ebony male $250

1 year old standard gray ec male, very sweet! $100
2 year old gray rescued male, pet only, best as a only chin $50

Pics can be seen on my website. Can deliver to ACS with deposit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back