• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chin wanted in So Cal??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

ChinGuy24

Our family is looking for a standard chin. My son 13 will be the primary daily care giver and has been doing tons of research and has set up an awesome cage complete with matching fleece covers and hammocks (he is so excited and has learned a lot from reading here and other sites).

But we are not having luck finding a breeder in socal (oc or inland empire preferred, possibly LA county).
One breeder we found here does not have any available right now, maybe 2-3 months before she does.
I saw someone mention in another thread a breeder in Irvine?? That would be perfect. If anyone has another breeder to recommend, please let me know.

We really can not travel farther than the counties listed above and since he has saved up for this himself, we do not have the budget to pay an extra $100-200 to have one shipped (not to mention, he would like to pick it himself).

I appreciate any help.

I live in So CA what age are you looking for? Sex? Sumiko - will be coming down I think at the end of March from Central CA she goes to Long Beach.

I have a standard gray female who will be weaned and ready to go at the end of the month. I am in Nor Cal but do deliveries to So Cal about once a month. I posted a video of her and her sister on my Chinchilla Chateau Facebook page if you want to take a look. My next trip down to So Cal is the evening of Thursday, March 30th.

You can message me at [email protected]

Back