• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Is there any hedgies around Batavia ny?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

I can't find any!! I would love to have a little baby one, but I would equally enjoy a rescued one. Can anyone help?

I remember there's someone near Buffalo... take a look at: http://www.hogheavenhedgehogs.com/

I'm a bit concerned as they seem to have so many hedgies... which sends up some red flags for me -- I worry that they may be more of a hedgie "mill" than a breeder of quality hedgehogs. You'll want to look through their site and get in contact with them to get a better sense of the type of establishment they are. But, in short, it's a possibility.

You might also check out Craigslist in your area. There seem to be ever so many hedgehogs who are really in need of rescue.

I am PMing you about personal experience with the breeder mentioned if I can figure out how to PM (I just started using this site in addition to hedgehogcentral- I didn't even know chins and hedgies existed!)

I'd be interested in hearing about your experiences.

An easy way to PM someone is... say you're reading a thread... just click on their username, a little menu pops up and one of the options is to send a private message to [the username you clicked on]. Then just go from there ;)

I know your "wanted" post is from three years ago but I live in Cortland, NY and have an 8 month old hedgie boy for sale. Let me know if you're interested. [email protected]

Back