Show Off Your Cages!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jseman91

I'm already bored with the typical all in one guinea pig cage I currently have for Q-tip and Kahlua. So I'm looking for ideas! If you all don't mind, could you share some pictures of your set ups with me? I'd like to see what some of you have come of with for your hedgies :)

this is Sonic's cage. it is 56 inches long by 28 inches wide.

100_2088_zpsd31d9c1e.jpg

Heehee... that's one way to ensure you don't have a liner-diver!

Hopefully, Ellie Mae isn't too keen on climbing. I had one hedgie who, I swear, must have hung from his cage bars like a little gymnast in the night. His little poopyfoot marks went up well over a foot in height on solid walls. And I found poop in the "rafters" on the wire-top cages.

I changed Sonic and Sprinkles cages to a bin cage because the C&C cages were taking up a lot of my room.
You may want to consider giving them their palatial C&C estates back, placing them on some nice tables, and setting up your own bed underneath the tables like any proper hedgehog servant ;)

When I move out I will be able to give them the C&C cage again. here are pictures of their cages. they have little over 4 sq feet to in their cage.

Attachments

• 100_2311.jpg
    100_2311.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 64
  • 100_2313.jpg
    100_2313.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 100_2315.jpg
    100_2315.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 45
Does anyone have some pictures/cage ideas for the ferret nation?
I'm just using one tier of mine right now, but I have not set up the second floor because I'm not sure how to block off the sides and revamp the ladder.

Back