Innowave water filtration

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essentia

Jax Chinchilla Rescue
I am looking into the best ways of water filtration for my family as well as my animals. We have this system at the hotel where I work, and I am free to take as much water as I want.

Here is the system, so you can get a better idea.

http://www.innowave.com/systems/uvf3/features.htm

Is this a filtration system that will kill giardia and other harmful bacteria that's found in tap water? That is my main worry with my chins. Also, I would be getting it in gallon jugs from the hotel. How long can it be stored in the fridge before it's no longer "pure"?

so I'm not too sure about that water filter, but just wanted to give you a high five for being a fellow hotel worker!!!:high5:

The UV lamp in it should kill most everything. We have a UV lamp in ours also but filter down to a 0.5 micron where this ones says 1 micron.

It did specifically mention that it kills giardia so I guess I'll follow that for now. I had been using my Pur filter thinking I was doing some good, so this water is better than anything they have been drinking.

Back