Not a good year

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, sorry to hear about Panacur. When you said she was eating after you got the head out and munching on the hay, I was really hoping for the best and hoping she'd be allright. RIP Panacur. Take care....

Your a great person. Such compassion and kindness shown to your animal. I'm very sorry she passed away. Sending hugs all the way from Virginia.

So very sorry for your loss Tab! You did everything you possibly could and she was lucky to have you! I too, would be using profanity at the vet that missed the head inside her, wow, can't believe that! Poor Panacur to go through all of that, but she is very lucky to have had you with her during all of her discomfort, as I am sure she KNEW how much you loved her.
RIP Panacur!

I'd chew a new poop hole into that vet...that would make me feel better, anyway.
:( I'm sorry Tab. I hope your year gets better, and with the new Ex-Dark and medium ebony kits you just had, it should! PM me if you ever need to talk :)

Back