• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Flying saucer hardware wanted

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carleigh

I've managed to misplace the hardware for my chinchillas' flying saucer. I know I won't ever find it again, and I don't even remember what it required. I hooked it up when I first got it about 7 years ago and hadn't ever looked at it since. I just remember that there were many pieces to it. But anyway. Looking to buy just the hardware from someone (or maybe even send me a picture of what I need and I can make a trip to Lowe's I suppose would be another option!) Thanks!

All you need is 4 or so U bolts to connect it to the cage. They have them at the hardware store somewhere. I had to buy replacements. Lost mine when Imoved

Really? I remember it being a lot more than that. Well, I feel silly now! Thanks!

Here are photos of the parts with a ruler for scale

Attachments

• early oct14 035.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 37
  • early oct14 036.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 37
Thank you for the pics! I went to Lowe's and their U bolts are much longer and the threading doesn't allow me to tighten them enough. So now I have to figure out another way to attach it to the cage, or find something to wedge between the bars and nuts that they won't pull out!

Latest posts

Back