Owner, Breeder, or Admirer?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owner, Breeder, or Admirer?

• I am a chinchilla owner!

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • I breed chinchillas!

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I do not have a chinchilla, but I admire them and may own one in the future!

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Minccino

Chin-sational
Just curious! There seems to be a lot of each. :))

I am just a chinny owner & lover! I don't plan on showing or breeding in the future.

Same here. I keep chins because I love them, and am interested in their care and husbandry. I also love daily interaction with each of my nine boys. :)

I voted admirer because I've been spectating and watching these forums for a while, but do not own a chinchilla, sadly :( though I'm adopting one this summer and I'm so excited!

I voted admirer because I've been spectating and watching these forums for a while, but do not own a chinchilla, sadly :( though I'm adopting one this summer and I'm so excited!

That's awesome! You'll have to stick around so we can meet your new chinny. :))

I am in the rescue world. I have been doing my own rescue work but once all that I have are adopted out I will continue to help others rescues. I really enjoying getting to know different Chins and I love happy endings when they become a loving part of a family. It is so rewarding.

Back