• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Advice about anyone who's lost a Chin

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Roxyroo

Hello, my gorgeous chinchilla Roo sadly died today. Her sister Roxy seems so heartbroken. I wondered if anyone had any advice about how to comfort her? Whether they've introduced a new chin to be a companion. No chin could replace Roo at all as she was very loved my my family and her sister but I don't want her sister to go down hill. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes Rhiannon xx

pairing with another chin will be pretty tough/if ever so that may not be the best for her. I would suggest a chin buddy( Chin Chic makes these) many chins love them and they can snuggle up or drag it around. Given the risks of trying to pair up another chin, if it were me I would try this first. I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayer

Theirs no way to know how she would react to another chin. They might get along, they might not. For now you can just give her some extra attention, maybe a cuddle buddy.

Back