Hi from WI

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brenda

MCBA & ECBC Member
Hey Guys!
It's me - Brenda Walter from Wisconsin.
I didn't do a-lot of posting on C-n-q as I don't have a ton of time to spend reading all of the threads, but I will be around and will post when I can.

I have about 60 breeding females here and have had chins sine 1996. I serve on the National board of directors for MCBA as a chapter advisor and membership director. I am also the President of the MCBA WI chapter, as well a judge for both MCBA and ECBC.

I love to go to chin shows and visit with everyone! I can never wait for show season!! lol

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Jenn - I hardly know everything about chins, but try to learn more all the time! lol

Hi Brenda! So glad to see you here. Looking forward to every show I get to attend with you!

Hey girl...Welcome and glad to hear you did an awesome job judging this weekend...Hope to see you again soon.

Hey Guys!
It's me - Brenda Walter from Wisconsin.
I didn't do a-lot of posting on C-n-q as I don't have a ton of time to spend reading all of the threads, but I will be around and will post when I can.

I have about 60 breeding females here and have had chins sine 1996. I serve on the National board of directors for MCBA as a chapter advisor and membership director. I am also the President of the MCBA WI chapter, as well a judge for both MCBA and ECBC.

I love to go to chin shows and visit with everyone! I can never wait for show season!! lol

Brenda,

Congratulations on being a 'real judge'! That's quite an accomplishment!

I hope I see you around here...

Karyn

Back