treadmill wheel?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH! I think I've seen some people who don't have easy access to saucers buy these instead. I didn't know what they were called though! I was expecting something that looked more like an actual treadmill and was skeptical but I've seen people mention these on here.

I saw this wheel. Right now, with the promo, and a 10% coupon, CB7993, it looks like you can get it for $50.00, shipping included. But I think it can only sit on the floor? My chinchilla has never had a wheel, and I'm looking to buy her one, but I don't know how much this will work, if anyone owns this wheel, post here because I'm curious.

it looks like a good deal, but I haven't heard of it. It looks like the silver surfer things, but a different brand? It looks chin safe from what I can see. Metal, without mesh and a big enough size. But yeah, they sit on the ground so it takes up more square footage.

I just ordered this wheel I'll let you know how it works out. It was a total of like $53 including shipping with the 10% off coupon.

I just got this wheel about a week ago. It is very stable and quite. I'm not sure if my girl has figured it out yet but all the other options for wheels were slim or super expensive since I am in Canada so I decided to try it out. She may be using it at night but I'm not sure. She does like it even it is just standing in front of it and spinning it with her hand or hiding behind it lol. And yes, it does take up quite a bit of space but the saucers usually do anyways. As long as they figure it out it is a great option especially since you won't have to worry about it being bad for their back since they don't have to arch their backs to run at all. Good luck, and I hope you and your chin love it! :)

Back