Chinchilla safe exercise wheel - in Canada?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin5609

Hi, does anyone know if its possible to get a Chin Spin or silver surfer from somewhere with reasonable shipping to Canada? on qualitycage.com the shipping to Canada is $80USD, which is more than the wheel itself!

One of my chins loves wheels, but the only thing I could get locally in a plastic saucer (Could only give it to him when I was supervising so he wouldn't chew..) but it was cheap garbage and it bent just from his weight. I'd love to get him a good wheel.

I don't think there is anywhere in Canada that sells the Chin Spin or silver surfer, but the metal flying saucer is sold by one online store in Canada. Flower Town Chinchillas. Another option for a cheaper wheel, is making your own. Your only other real option is to check classifieds for someone selling a used wheel in Canada.

If you have not bought one, you could always check Kijiji. I have seen them on there before, but sadly the only website that has the saucers in canada is flowertown. Although, their shipping IS reasonable.

Back