new breeder

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anna.babyxox

Hey guys! I am actually not USDA certified yet, will be filing for the inspection and such within the next year while I set everything up. The site is not yet active and I am not yet selling babies. I just wanted to let you know because the site says that I am USDA certified as I want you to rate how I am presenting myself and my breeding program the way that it will appear when I am selling babies.

Will you guys let me know what you think? When you are buying from a breeder what are the policies you find the most desirable? I'm still working on my policies and trying to word my mission statement.

http://middle-of-the-mitten-hedgies.webs.com/

just sent in for my usda liscensing kit! I'm excited to get going. Would still like some opinions on the site <3

I think it looks good! I'm working on getting into breeding here in the next year or so. I'm curious as to how exactly to get started. I don't want to be a huge breeder, probably have just 4 or so hogs, but I can't figure out how to start and market etc. I'm afraid I'm going to have babies, but nowhere for them to go! The whole reason I want to breed is because the only place to get them in my city is a pet store, and I want to actually teach people about these amazing animals and give them happy homes. How did you start everything??

Back