Double FN cages WITHOUT cutout pan??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

my3esses

I know there are tons of photo threads but I can't find too many who have a double unit without the middle cutout floor in. PLEASE share pics if you are using a cage without it!

If you check out the Ferret Nation Club thread there are quite a few that don't have the middle pan in. You just need to click though the pages to find some, though maybe that is your point, you don't want to have to click through 150+ pages, lol.

I have old pics from a couple years ago for Christmas showing my cage. I don't have any updated pics at the moment, but my guys cage still looks mostly the same though.

If you check out the Ferret Nation Club thread there are quite a few that don't have the middle pan in. You just need to click though the pages to find some, though maybe that is your point, you don't want to have to click through 150+ pages, lol.

I have old pics from a couple years ago for Christmas showing my cage. I don't have any updated pics at the moment, but my guys cage still looks mostly the same though.

yes, I've made it through over 50 pages of that thread and found maybe 2 cages without the middle pan and actually half the pages are just comments and not pics of cages at all. :(

Back