• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Fleece Cover for FN cage

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenko

Hi, I'm looking to commission a fleece cover for a single-story FN. I'd like the fleece to go over the top, the two sides, and the back, with possibly some allowance for tucking in the back. I'm hoping this will reduce Mips' spray radius for poop and hay (he really likes to let go when he's running full speed on his flying saucer, haha!)

Something like this:
j8Dt7Uw.png

If anyone is interested in taking such a commission, please send me a direct message. Thank you!

Thank you so much for the info! I'll check out that page :)

QMC makes great stuff. If your Flying Saucer is on the side of your cage, you may consider emailing her for a custom made panel to cover one of the doors that the wheel is on to reduce poop ejection out the front as well :laughitup:. but definitely watch that there is enough airflow. Personally I would buy one for the back, the side the wheel is on, and the front door next to the wheel. This way there is still decent airflow.

Back