• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Larger Applewood Coins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Nofs

I've ordered apple coins from a few different people, I loved the varying size and have been happy with what I have gotten, but i want some that are larger (2-3" across). Looking to purchase 3-5 lbs. of coins in this size range, want it already processed/baked, shipping required. Price range probably up to $20 per pound, slight discount for ordering more pounds would be great.

Money would be sent via PayPal.

Since I only have hardware (and bigger coins) left to buy for the toys and whatnot I'm making. I'd be willing to consider other types of wood if you have what's in my size range I'm looking for :)

i have poplar coins right now in any size you'd want -PM me about size & amount if you're interested in those.
I'm getting a lot of my wood from taming plants back to how they should be so i may have grapevine or apple eventually. Cleaning out an estate, and preping to move and get a new chin is taking a lot of my wood time away.
Let me know if your interested
:)

Now in need of some water bottle guards that will fit the 16 oz. Water Buddies. I want ones that I can attach them to the cage with a washer and wing nut, OR the type with just a hole for the nozzle.

I found one type at the QualityMutationChinchillas.com web site, but I am unable to get their products to load into the PayPal cart and have not heard back from them after sending them an email.

Does anyone have any thoughts on where else to get some?

Back