1st baby born here

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snickers

This is Jupyter a standard male born July 5th to Starlyght (BV, Dark Star) and Apollo (Standard, Shoots). I didn't weigh him when he was born but he now weighs 95 grs.

Attachments

• Jupyter.jpg
    Jupyter.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 77
Are you breeding now?

I have been breeding for awhile now. I have 3 bv females in breeding with Apollo since March 5th in a colony. This female has been with Apollo since last year. She did have one litter last June. I am pretty sure the other 3 are pregnant.

Thanks! This little guy I hope will do good at the shows. He will be available next year after show season.

I have been breeding for awhile now. I have 3 bv females in breeding with Apollo since March 5th in a colony. This female has been with Apollo since last year. She did have one litter last June. I am pretty sure the other 3 are pregnant.

Congrats then! I can't wait to see pictures of the little ones.

The title should have read 1st baby of 2013.

I weighed this guy today he now weighs 131. I never had any chins here that has gained 5 to 6 grs a day. I thought my scale was wrong. My son went on the internet to see how much quarters weighed. He put 20 quarters on the scale which was 113 grs which is correct.

Back