The Christine's (Twilight Chins) Creative Mind Fan Club Thread!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas in May! Thanks Christine! Your the best!

Our New Beds!
Chinnie Beds May 2012 (1).jpg
Our New Toys!
New Toys May 2012 (1).jpg
Gizmo Loves Daisy's!
Gizmo New Bed 2012 (3).jpg
Micah and Sterling Love Roses!
Sterling and Micah New Bed 2012 (1).jpg
Sterling having a snack in bed! Naughty Girl!
Sterling Bed 2012.jpg

Christine is AWESOME!!!!

Our new play house came this weekend!
Bear with me, I'm going to try and post photos...
1) Rocky trying to claim the play house all for herself
2) Candy checking to see if the coast is clear
3) Candy - "It's MY playhouse and no one is coming through!"
4) Well, okay, maybe not...
5) We're never leaving the playhouse! We love you, Christine!

Attachments

• IMG_0367.jpg
    IMG_0367.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0335.jpg
    IMG_0335.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0365.jpg
    IMG_0365.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 50
Wait, a few more...

1) Action shot on the bridge!
2)Queen of the play house...or maybe the lookout...
3) Enjoying yummy chew toy
4) Whispering..."If we could figure out how to use her credit card we could order more stuff!"
:thumbsup:
Thanks, Christine!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0318.jpg
    IMG_0318.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0346.jpg
    IMG_0346.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0328.jpg
    IMG_0328.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0363.jpg
    IMG_0363.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 54
Those are great pictures! Happy to see they are enjoying their playground! I do have prices up on my website. I am taking the summer off from custom orders until kids go back, but will have misc toys here and there that are premade.
I am trying to think of a nice simple (easy) design for a playground as well. Less expensive, and one I can do unassisted! I give credit to my husband for his help! He makes the 3 story houses for me. Works 12 hour days, and weekends go to me! So there is a lil bit of a wait on those. I gotta give the man a break every now and then. :)

We Love It! Chinnie hide and seek, tag and peek-a-boo! Sterling, Micah and Gizmo send whisker kisses to the best toy maker in the world!

View attachment 15624

View attachment 15625
may i ask where you bought the black metal panels? that's a really smart idea... rutherford is now a big boy, and can hop over his playpen if he's really naughty. which is like 95% of the time.

may i ask where you bought the black metal panels? that's a really smart idea... rutherford is now a big boy, and can hop over his playpen if he's really naughty. which is like 95% of the time.

Good morning Rutherford...the black panels are part of those modular cube spaces that you can put together any way you want. You can get them at Walmart, target, BBB etc. I just zip tied some of the panels to the playpen because the girls are such stinkers.

Good morning Rutherford...the black panels are part of those modular cube spaces that you can put together any way you want. You can get them at Walmart, target, BBB etc. I just zip tied some of the panels to the playpen because the girls are such stinkers.
oh, okay, thanks for the info! perhaps i'll make a trip to walmart or something after work... rutherford has been threatening to jump over the playpen since the day he was able to do a hoppity-hop onto the rails and peek over the playpen. stinker he is.

Back