update of my girls and their cage :) enjoy!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, sage does get along with whisper so I may just have them together and have two pairs. Whisper is submissive fortunately... Il likely be building an exact replica of my current cage with a couple of design mods to the way I made the doors and one of the bottom shelves
Should be a bit easier the second time around ...

I may re-venture the idea of all together later on but not for quite some time anyhow ... I don't need little sage gettin all stressed out and continuing to not eat on her own any more lol (such a diva *sigh*)

I know you had to separate Charlie and inca a while back so I appreciate the advice...

And I'm very sorry about Charlie <3 he was greatly loved and thats what counts!! I'm sure he's looking down and seeing how great of a mom you are to all the other kids and are makin him very proud to have had you as him mom.
Not to mention you help make other chins very happy aswell with all the lovely grape vine, perches and fleece!! My spoiled monkeys thank you again, as do I.
I'm sure my Haze is playing with him across the rainbow bridge now <3

I made myself cry, I miss all my kids that have gone over the rainbow bridge and promised to make them all proud of me by spoiling the kids who are still here with me and doing my best to be the best me I could be.

hehe so i got my HUGE grape vine perch in the mail and after drilling a new hole in the dowel realized most every one does not use 3" long hanger bolts in their perches and there for the perch could not be screwed onto the dowel... soo because i could not get the hanger bolt out i put in a new one on the other end and then decided to use the existing hanger bolt for another small perch! LOL (after chiseling away the necessary wood i fit it on and decided i could hang toys from it...
after realizing it would be cool to make a swing...well i went with it and this was the result!
IMG_61773.jpg

notice how all the apple bark on the whirlies is stripped already? LOL

OH and LOOK! thats the new big branch i added to the girls cage as well... already eaten OF COURSE LOL

Ok, can you just please leave Canada, and do a US Tour and come to all of our houses so are chins can quit being all jealous and upset over your chins amazing castle?

Love the cages. Have to say I tried alum. pans for my chins - they ALL chewed them. So I had to get rid of them.

In the big cage with my three theres no problem, in the small cage where my one girl sage is she was fine with them for 5months, and all of a sudden chewed the one side up pry bad and it had to be removed.... I think she thought it might have been covering her escape hole... Which there was none lol sooo I just let her pee on the fleece and call it a day

Back