Wheel questions, I've been off the site awhile..

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I was going to wait to get a wheel, because one of my girls is only 4 months old. But, should I go ahead and buy it & then just hold onto it til she is old enough? How often do they go on sale? And how often do they offer the other colors? I want the pink one!

I guess I could wait though... and get the playpen when my younger one is old enough to enjoy it. Because at least the playpen I know I can get my hands on.. and then I can just wait on the sale on this wheel. Hmmmm.

Is there any opinions on this wheel? I read this whole thread & another one about this particular wheel, and all of the feedback was good. I was just wondering since somewhere it was said that this wheel is now smaller than it once was. The Chin Spin, from pics, it just seems so much more bigger than this wheel, and once I get all of my cage accessories in & fixed.. I'm not too sure how much extra room I'll have. ;)

I don't have the best cage ever, I don't even remember what the name of it is tbh. It has a plastic bottom with two staggered wooden shelves.

so wait if I attach the wheel (I really like that grape one earlier in the thread) to a piece of wood and then get ANOTHER piece of wood and sandwich the bars between the two pieces would that work?
I'm just worried about the wall sagging in.

Back