Silver surfer wheel in pink or silver

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi ive had the pink surfer wheel for almost 5 years and both my girls are always running on it..still in great shape~ well worth the money

Attachments

• abbyhouse2.jpg
    abbyhouse2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 60
here's an old pic from a few years ago with the wheel in it.hope that helps!

Attachments

• MyBeautifulDaughters.jpg
    MyBeautifulDaughters.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 55
OMG Com, I love your pink setup! I'm not a fan of pink (although my rats cage and chin cage are heading that way) but I love the way that wheel looks in there. I'm totally green with envy.

I have only like a month old chin spin, but seeing that totally makes me want to sell it and get a pink one.

OMG Com, I love your pink setup! I'm not a fan of pink (although my rats cage and chin cage are heading that way) but I love the way that wheel looks in there. I'm totally green with envy.

I have only like a month old chin spin, but seeing that totally makes me want to sell it and get a pink one.

Thanks! Having a 5 year old daughter helps when you want to go overboard with the pink. :flowers9:

Got mine in today and it's warped. Can everyone please post up a very short video of how theirs spin? Is this normal?

click to play

I think all 4 that I ordered are like that. Some even had a dent when I got them. You can bend them a little to make them more centered.

HA! i love the narnia movie sounds in the background of the video!!

So now the silver and pink is an extra $5, but if everyone says it's an awesome wheel, I'm gonna get it.

I read on this forum somewhere that the silver surfer wheels were 16" but I can only find the 14" ones on Chinchilla.com. Is this the only size availible? and its safe for chinchillas right?

They no longer make the 16" wheels. Which is a shame, I have 4 of them and they are great.

ok. my mom decided to buy them a 12" plastic one from the petstore, to which i strongly objected, but she said that it's better for them to get bad exercise then no exercise at all! but when she left i threw it out. they just looked so unnatural running on it.

14" Wheel with nothing sticking out in the center is plenty big. Now that I got it straighten out, he's happily flinging his poop everywhere with his wheel. lol

It takes up the majority of the side of the Ferret Nation Cage.

My main suggestion for them was to include a bigger washer for people with Ferret Nation Cages, as the one provided was just a hair too small.

My main suggestion for them was to include a bigger washer for people with Ferret Nation Cages, as the one provided was just a hair too small.

I agree, I had to do that with our wheels as well...

Back