Christmas +FN142= tons of fun!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! :)

The wooden christmas lights came from Alli713 and her website is camphorchins.com :thumbsup:

Sandi....

I can't find Gizmo anywhere. I text him and he replied with a pic that looks similar to your cages...please check if he's there....

I would love if we had a tread for teamed cages. I used to have the time and energy to have coordinated fleece and I do some holiday (Haloween and Christmas) decorating, but now that I'm in school and working full time, I just don't have the time to coordinate anymore - now whatever is clean goes in the cages.

thanks for the link to the light bulbs. Love her acorn garland.

Sandi....

I can't find Gizmo anywhere. I text him and he replied with a pic that looks similar to your cages...please check if he's there....

LOL! Luce, he's here... he says when he's filled up on ornament treats he'll come home! ;)

I think you DEFINITELY need to do a St. Patrick's day theme.... ;)

I would love to do that Stace but I don't like the color green too much, reminds of nasty things.

I would love if we had a tread for teamed cages. I used to have the time and energy to have coordinated fleece and I do some holiday (Haloween and Christmas) decorating, but now that I'm in school and working full time, I just don't have the time to coordinate anymore - now whatever is clean goes in the cages.

thanks for the link to the light bulbs. Love her acorn garland.

Your welcome. :)) I love Allison's items!

Back