Wall o'chin

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the plans for the old cages b/c they were pretty darn nice too?

Update on the new cages, boxes done, one level installed and tiled here, all on casters.

cages.jpg

levels installed and all tiled

cages1.jpg

Lucifer checking out the spacing, some modification needs to be done.

cages2.jpg

cages3.jpg

cages4.jpg

Wow Dawn, that is so awesome! I am soooo jealous...I am sure they will turn out great, can't wait to see the final product.

Lucifer is a great model too what a cutie pie! :)

Dawn.....Perhaps the most spoilt chinnies on this planet!!! Very impressive cages and nice clean workspace too! I would just love to be a customer of yours...Walking into a lovely shop like that!

Do you still take the chinnies to and from each day?

That's a really nice cage!!! Did you build that from scratch or you modified a ready-made cupboard? Looks like it's really easy to clean too! I might copy your idea one of these days (once I have the space & money).

All built by hand, right now we are grouting the tile and the smaller ledges are going in, next weekend doors will be made and the install!

Wow. The cages and setup are awesome! How long did it take you to make the cages? I would love to make my own cages!

The boxes are made of solid pine sheets, so for now they will stay pine. If it becomes a problem they can be tiled easily, all the flat surfaces are tiled. So far its taken 8 days with 2-3 more days until install!

WANT.
Want cages, want to work there, want chins to come with me to work!!!
;__; I think I'm going to move out to California just to be near all the cool Cali chin folks I've met on here. (No offense to non-Cali chin folks)

Back