Alexander is Crazy!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbertaGirl

Expert Wheel Scrubber
During playtime tonight, Alexander decided to give me a test lick. I guess he liked it, because he proceeded to lick both of my arms from wrist to elbow, and then move down and lick both of my hands. He was licking and annointing over me for over 15 minutes! I guess I should be flattered. :laughitup: My arms are starting to itch now and pretty soon I'll be covered in hives, but it was totally worth it.

Needler does this only in my "elbow pit"

Next time you should try and get pictures!

Harvey started licking my toes the other night and chased my feet around every time i moved them away . . . crazy hedgehogs!!!

I will definitely take pictures and/or video next time! But I need to wait a couple of days and let my poor arms recover. I am so itchy this morning I can hardly stand it. I've washed, scrubbed, and taken allergy meds and I'm still itching like crazy. It was still worth it though. ;)

Oh boy! What do their tongues feel like? More like a cat or a dog? Or maybe something different entirely!

Sorry you're all itchy from it though!

The closest thing is like being licked by a cow. Their tongues are sort of round, not flat like a dog or a cat, and they are very smooth. It was so funny - he was just obsessed. And this morning when I went to give him his meds, he tried to lick my nose! I should have named him Casanova. :laughitup:

Back