Alexander Pics

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbertaGirl

Expert Wheel Scrubber
I took a few pictures of Alexander last night during our playtime.

IMG_0186.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

And here are a couple of the more typical pictures that I got. He's very wiggly!

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

A couple of nights ago he annointed with his Amoxicillin and you wouldn't believe the size of his tongue! He's like a hedgehog Gene Simmons. I was hoping to get some pictures of him annointing again, but so far he's only done it once.

He is just gorgeous. I love his dark quills and mask and it looks like he'es going to be a nice boy once he is secure in his new home.

Hey, that second to last photo looks familiar! I have a whole bunch of those on my camera too!

He's so handsome. Such a dark little face he has... I love it!

Such a handsome little man! Be careful-I have a reputation for slipping things into my pockets!!!!!!!!!!

What an adorable little hedgie you have :)). I live vicariously through hedgie pics on this side of the forum. I wish I could get one but it's too cold in our house for hedgies :(

I know, I love how dark he is. He's like the anti-Phoebe - she's all pink and peach and white, and he's gray and black and white. I'm not planning on ever introducing them (mainly because I don't want baby hedgehogs!) but I bet they'd look so cute next to each other. Like a set of salt and pepper shakers.

If you can get photos of them in similar lighting, I can photoshop them together like I did with the trio for your birthday card a while back.

He's very cute - I love when you see their little feet sticking out, especially when they're balled up and decide to get wiggly.

Back