My Silly Phoebe

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbertaGirl

Expert Wheel Scrubber
Phoebe didn't want to give me her empty dish tonight! I tried to explain to her that I was taking it away so I could fill it with nummy food, but she grabbed on with her teeth and even planted a paw inside so I couldn't get it! She's finally settling into her new home and the old Phoebe attitude is starting to show itself again. :D

Aaannnd, speaking of attitude... it took her only 30 days to figure out that she could fling Yesterday's News out from between the bars of her Ferret Nation. I came home from work tonight to find YN all over the floor! I couldn't figure out how it happened until I saw her very casually push a piece out from between the bars. :rolleyes:

LOL. That is too funny. Whenever I do a full cage clean, apparently Sid thinks it's too clean and kicks litter out of the pan and leaves food crumbs all over the place.

Courtney, I'm stealing your idea of the clear plastic around the bottom couple of inches of the cage. Phoebs is just too messy for her own good!

Back