I Believe I Have Spoiled Phoebe

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlbertaGirl

Expert Wheel Scrubber
She's feeling quite entitled these days. This morning while I was syringe feeding Ron, Phoebe marched out from under her fleecy hat right up to the door of her cage. She jammed her little nose between the bars, stared right at me and started to grunt. I swear she was saying "Why are you feeding her? When will it be my turn? I want food from the syringe!" If she could have put her hands on her hips and stomped her feet, I believe she would have! Of course, when it was FINALLY her turn (all of 5 minutes later), I went to pick her up, and... "HUFFFFF! What are you doing? Why are you picking me up? Put me down immed- oh, the syringe. Nom nom nom nom nom!" :rolleyes: :laughitup:

Lol my little girl Willow is just like that.So demanding like the world is here just for her purpose.
They are funny when they are like that aren't they :laughitup:

I'm going to have to tell Kismet that her "Diva" title is being threatened and that she should step it up a bit. Currently, she insists on having her breakfast in bed or else she just can't be bothered to eat. She'll get up to drink, but eat? Not unless it's right inside her bag. Vette has decided she enjoys this breakfast in bed thing too.

Back