Pictures of Sonic Playing :]

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

catahstrophic

I got a little blow up pool for Sonic to play in. The only time I could really let her have out of her cage when she had the bad poops, was to roll around the tile in her ball. But I wanted her to have more play time. So now that she is finally starting to feel better, I got her a little pool. Very easy to clean the poop and pee up :]

I let her run around in it for maybe 10 minutes yesterday. I let her play in it for maybe 20 today. I just took her out because she rolled into her ball, so I let her go back in her cage :]

But I got some super cute pictures of her! She loves pushing her bear around [except she almost got it in the poop EWWW!] and playing with her tube. She hasn't gone near the ping pong ball yet.

Attachments

• IMG_2582.jpg
    IMG_2582.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2584.jpg
    IMG_2584.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2586.jpg
    IMG_2586.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2589.jpg
    IMG_2589.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2591.jpg
    IMG_2591.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 47
She is one heck of a cute hedgie! And that was a really good idea to get a blow up pool too! Could I ask what brand it is or what type you would recomend? I don't know if I'd have enough room for it but if I ever do get one, I want it to b safe for hedgies.

Hedgie_kid - I just got a basic $5 one from WalMart. I cleaned it before putting her in it. I just watch her to make sure she doesn't chew on any of it. She escaped out of it earlier. I put her right back in. It's not like a play pen where you can walk away for a bit. I keep my eye on her lol :]

Nancy - She is back on her liners now and she used her litter box for the first time today! She got so much praise :] I'm so proud of her for not pooping ALL over her liners hahaha! She loves her hat so so SO much!

She is so sweet. Thank you for the pictures. Its so much fun to see her at play!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awe, she is just adorable. She looks so sweet and nice, I just want to hug her! I need to get some pics of my hedgies!

Hahah I loooove the when she had the tube on her head sittng on her butt!
Silly Hog! :D

Latest posts

Back