Mr. Huffy isn't so huffy

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rose

Well, I'm officially addicted to going to the pet store now. At least I'm buying cat food from them now that's $2 over-priced. I like to think of that as my admission fee. :)

Turns out the albino is still there, and I just didn't see her last time I posted. I finally picked HER up, which makes 2 girls and 1 boy in there. :( One time when I was holding the albino an old lady came up and said, "What's that!?" I told her it was a hedgehog then she looked at it and made an ugly face. :'( I wanted to take the poor girl home and give her a hedgie mansion and a bucket of meal worms. I forgot to take pics..

I picked up Mr. Huffy too. Half of his back was sticking out of the tunnel because they can't all fit in it, so I petted him until his quills went down before i picked him up. Then he balled up, but only for a few seconds. What a sweetie! He's almost all white with just a few dark quills. When I set him down he promptly made a huge (healthy looking) poo on top of the tunnel then checked both me and the poo out. hehe.
Something's little weird with his head though. The skin under his front quills are bulged up into two half balls. The skin is red and shiny. You can't really tell in the pics though. I hope nothing's wrong with him.

SSPX0052.jpg

SSPX0051.jpg

SSPX0050.jpg

Wow, he is gorgeous.

There doesn't look to be anything wrong by the picture but perhaps he has an ingrown quill on his visor.

Back