Kipper turned two!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie

Stuck on Hedgies
:HB11:Kip turned 2 last weekend. With Annabelle's passing, I was a little late in posting the Birthday boy's pictures, so here they are. His present was a hat (made by Nancy) and a fish house of which I made for him.

Kip's spread...(minus the chocolate cake, that was for us)
IMG_2841.jpg

Kip's Birthday "Cake" aka Big Fat Mealies
IMG_2844.jpg

Checking out his present...
IMG_2853.jpg

Satisfied with his Birthday haul.
IMG_2850.jpg

Oh My Goodness. That is 100% Cuteoverload.com worthy. SO cute, LOL!

Can I be your pet hedgie too?

Wow Kipper sure is a lucky boy! He's so cute in his little fish house. :)

His birthday hat was given to him the night before his birthday (I couldn't resist). It was a mess (dragged through food dishes and probably onto his wheel) and was in the wash during the celebration. He LOVES his hat, and is nicknamed turtle now because he won't go anywhere willingly without it.

Look at the little birthday boy! He has some of the biggest ears I've ever seen!

Happy 2nd birthday, little man!

His birthday hat was given to him the night before his birthday (I couldn't resist). It was a mess (dragged through food dishes and probably onto his wheel) and was in the wash during the celebration. He LOVES his hat, and is nicknamed turtle now because he won't go anywhere willingly without it.

That is TOO cute! It is such a wonderful feeling when they love something you give them. And ohmygoodness that fish is FANTASTIC, and I'm completely jealous of your sewing talent! I want one for Maserati! :HB13: to Kipper!

I must say I agree with the previous post! That fish IS AWESOME! Great job! All I can make is liners and bags and hats, but that fish is beyond me! How nice of you to make him that for his b-day! What a lucky boy!

Adorable!!! He looks so smug in his fish. Happy Birthday you handsome little one!!!!!!!!!

Back