Just for you guys

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received some of those hedgies last year for Christmas, they were delicious.

I received some for my birthday a couple years ago. Very cute. And very difficult to eat... sitting there trying to figure out the least "wrong" part of a hedgie into which to sink your teeth. I have it sort of figured out for Easter bunnies: start with the tail, then the ears... But the hedgies... what to do? Their little rumps? Their faces?
Gah!

These are cute. I have a similar type of chocolate hedgehog. Mine don't have any of the pretty decorations on top, just little hedgehog shaped chocolates that came in a gold colored milk can tin. I wonder if they are still any good. They were sent to me by one of the old CnQ moderators who lived in the UK about 8 years go.

Is Purdy's in the US? They have the best hedgehog chocolates ever! If you can order them, I highly recommend them.

I absolutely need the cheese grater!!! I'm not sure if I could force myself to eat a chocolate hedgehog. It bothers me that my dog has hedgehog toys which she viciously tears apart (eyes first, always) :p

Back