• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free - Chin cage and supplies, Richmond, Virginia

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

calcaneus

The last of my elderly chins passed away last week - Biscuit was 17 or so, and still had a considerable amount of energy up til the end. For my family, it's time to take a rest from chinchilla ownership (after 23 years), so I'm looking to offload my equipment to a good home.

I have a variety of supplies, most of it from Whimsy's Menagerie, and would like to give them to someone in the Richmond region who can use them. Whoever makes (and keeps) a meeeting with me first can have them! I'd prefer it if someone was willing to take all or most of this in one go rather than cherry picking, please.

Items:
SuperPets cage - similar to this one, but no wheels and half as tall: http://www.whimsys-menagerie.com/cage.jpg
Lixit 16oz glass water bottle
small pet carrier
2 ceramic food bowls, 2 small ceramic treat bowls
2 CageShelves - 12" lounging ledges (Whimsy)
1 CageShelves - lookout ledge (Whimsy) (see: http://www.whimsys-menagerie.com/cageaccessories.htm)
2 PVC pipe attachments for cage
1 half pipe attachment for cage
1 bag assorted oven-dried wooden sticks
2 fleece animal houses
2 mostly full jars of blue beauty dust
1 bag of Critical Care, mostly unused
hay and large rubbermaid container for hay
assorted other items, like pumice stones and tins for pellet storage

Feel free to contact me at ellen DOT chapman AT gmail DOT com to arrange something. I will probably find alternate arrangements if I don't hear anything in a couple of weeks. I live in Jackson Ward and can be flexible about pickup time.
Thanks!
Ellen

Would you ship if I pay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back