ARTERIAL TRUNKS OF MALE REPRODUCTOR APPARATUS OF CHINCHILLA (Chinchilla laniger GREY)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dawn, your vast knowledge of and ability to find ANY information about chinchillas never ceases to amaze me!!! :bowdown:

Last edited:
That may be more of a male chin than I ever wanted to see... intresting though.

Thanks for sharing the interesting information. It updated my knowledge about chin.

this article was pretty interesting. being the animals-rights person that i am, i kinda felt it unnecessary to use that many chins (please note this is my personal opinion). but i noticed the date was in 1998 and im sure our knowledge of chins has expanded since then.

there was one part of the article i chuckled at. its funny how things get lost in translation. in the summary, it states: "Were Used 10 animals, Which Were Slaughtered and anesthetized with an overdoses of sodium tiopenthal." im also a grammar freak at times and it makes it seem like the animals were slaughtered first...then anesthetized. how nice.

dawn, im also impressed at how you find articles. i feel as though there is more research done on chins in other counties. step it up US...learn about chinnies!

Back